Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber’s Friends Are ‘Worried He’s Spiraling Again’

He definitely surprised the crowd. In oversized cargo pants, a sweatshirt that swallowed his thin frame and a baseball cap pulled down low, Justin Bieber joined Tems for a song during her Coachella set in Indio, California, on April 14.

“He looked like he just stepped out of the audience,” a witness says of the singer, who has only performed sporadically since canceling his Justice tour after a viral infection caused partial face paralysis in June 2022. “It’s a good sign he felt comfortable enough to get ​on stage, and a lot of fans are hoping this means he’ll be making his music comeback soon.”

But judging by his erratic behavior offstage, they may have a while to wait. It’s been exactly one year since Justin regained mobility in his face, but “he’s still fragile and seemed checked-out all weekend,” a source says of the singer, who has a history of substance abuse and violent rages. “He finally got his health back, but now friends are worried that he’s spiraling again.”

The past few years have been a roller coaster.

“He has severe ups and downs,” says the source.

Justin, 30, has struggled with Lyme disease, depression and anger management, and has also admitted to daily use of alcohol, marijuana and “pretty heavy drugs” during his lowest points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 1, 2024 6:42 AM

Pics or this didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2024 9:20 PM

Goddamn, he looks horrible.

Justin looks exactly like my brother looked, while in the throes of a heroin addiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2024 9:20 PM

Wait, Justin Bieber kissed Jaden Smith at Coachella???

How is this not bigger news?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2024 9:23 PM

Get up Justin, we love you!

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2024 9:23 PM

Thanks for the videos! Wow - JUNKIE!

(Cue the apologists from the Jack Schlossberg thread.)

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2024 9:26 PM

Good lord that’s an addict

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2024 9:35 PM

I remember this appearance and thought it was about 2 years ago but it was 2020. Big difference in health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2024 9:41 PM

R7 I don't usually feel sorry for superstars but that video had me tearing up.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2024 9:58 PM

Are we sure that's not Macaulay Culkin?

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2024 10:09 PM

All this stuff coming out about Diddy surely isn't helping since everyone knows he raped and groomed Justin Beaver.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 10:14 PM

He should just come out.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 10:17 PM

This is sad but not really surprising. The pervy pastor guy was a huge red flag.

Agreed that the Diddy stuff (which I'm sure will get worse) isn't going to help.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 10:17 PM

I read L.A. Reid's memoir and the way he went on about Bieber was so telling. The Ultimate Twink.

At several points in his book Reid describes meeting Bieber for the first time, back in 2008, when Usher brought the 14-year-old singer to the Island Def Jam Records office. Reid’s first thought was that “this kid was beautiful, like a woman can be beautiful and men rarely are, and he turned it on as soon as he stepped into the room.”

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 10:23 PM

He was pimped out by his parents and sexually abused as a child. Show me a sexually abused child celebrity who hasn’t/isn’t battling with heavy drug use and alcoholism and isn’t displaying erratic behavior. Amanda, Britney, Lindsey, Justin, McCaulay,, Aaron Carter, River, Brad Renfro, Corey Haim

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2024 10:26 PM

BTW the drug abuse and molestation is what they hold over their heads to keep them in control. It’s partly about adults being pervs and partly about blackmail material of a rising star. That’s why Diddy taped everything. Justin probably knows now the FBI has a tape of him sucking a handful of big black cocks - that’s probably why he’s depressed as fuck and self medicating.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2024 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 1:11 AM

It's the same, post-Diddy rape spiral. Lifelong

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 1:13 AM

same as?

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote] I read L.A. Reid's memoir and the way he went on about Bieber was so telling. The Ultimate Twink.

[quote] At several points in his book Reid describes meeting Bieber for the first time, back in 2008, when Usher brought the 14-year-old singer to the Island Def Jam Records office. Reid’s first thought was that “this kid was beautiful, like a woman can be beautiful and men rarely are, and he turned it on as soon as he stepped into the room.”

That sounds very creepy.

So did LA Reid molest Justin, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2024 1:47 AM

And then there's Usher and Justin.

Usher is 16 years older than Justin.

There's no way Justin's parents should have been letting them hang around together so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2024 1:49 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2024 1:56 AM

Usher can molest me

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2024 3:31 AM

Can he give you the Herpes too?

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2024 6:25 AM

I have a soft spot for him and I don't know why. I don't like his music and I couldn't be less attracted to him.

He just seems so lost. I root for him from the sidelines.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2024 6:36 AM

Wasn't he on the path to become a born-again Christian?

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2024 6:41 AM

I do like his song Sorry. It's the only one I have listened to over the years. It has that perfect "First Day of Vacation" somewhere warm sound. The video is chaotic and fun. I guess it's telling that he wasn't in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2024 7:40 AM

If we can take any note from Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse is that you don't want to push someone back out onto a stage when they are not ready just to prove they are ok. It's what money hungry overloads do to make sure the money train is still viable. What it ends up looking like is the last "good day", "good hours" the jolt of life someone has just before they pass away.

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2024 7:47 AM

R25 - he's already there. He and his wife are members of Hillsong, that Christian megachurch chain that Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger belong to. The married charismatic pastor had to resign due to having inappropriate relationship with female members. We had a thread or two about it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2024 7:51 AM

R27 Hello?

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2024 8:08 AM

[quote] This is sad but not really surprising. The pervy pastor guy was a huge red flag.

R12 That's where they REALLY need to look. We know the record exec/rapper/mogul mafia has it's dirty closet secrets....but it's the Christian Evangelical Mega-churches where they really need to look. SO many skeletons there.

Especially the prosperity-gospel Hollywood Christians Justin has been hanging around with for years now - Hillsong Church, "pastors" Carl Lentz and Judah Smith, etc...and all headed up by Jason Kennedy (of E! News), who seems to have every closeted christian young Hollywood talent of the past 20 something years in this group... (And it all goes right under everyone's radar).

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2024 8:22 AM

R30 Surprisingly there is a connection between the Diddy mess and Hillsong by way of all people, Corey Gamble, Kris Jenner's boyfriend. Some how the Kardashians ended up "tithing" to this church, funnelling money through, on the introduction through Corey. Corey is attached to Bieber and Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2024 9:49 AM

P. Diddy Pass Around Party Bottom gossip that's why.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2024 9:58 AM

R3 I mean...fuck famous, rich people and all BUT that has to be a miserable life. The man hasn't been able to move 2 feet without little girls and paparazzi yelling at him since he was 13. That's got to take a toll.

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2024 11:11 AM

[quote] Are we sure that's not Macaulay Culkin?

Macaulay is looking the best he's ever looked these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2024 11:30 AM

I had a major thing with Bieber for about 7 years.

I also previously dated Ryan Philippe and Leonardo DiCaprio in the Kate 90’s early 00’s.

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2024 12:42 PM

R35, Winslet or Wales?

by Anonymousreply 36April 25, 2024 12:45 PM

He looks like a homeless crackhead.

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2024 3:29 PM

This is what the music industry does to some people. If they go into it with mental issues the industry will compound those issues. It chews these people up and spits them out when they're of no more benefit.

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2024 4:09 PM

The addition seems to be on the stimulant end of drug abuse. If he takes heroine he compliments it. Seems like meth, coke and/or crack, prescription amphetamines, etc.

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2024 4:20 PM

Bieber's father seemed like a pervert, too. (In addition to the pastor.) I'd like to think that LA Reid did not molest Justin.

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2024 4:26 PM

[quote] it's the Christian Evangelical Mega-churches where they really need to look. SO many skeletons there.

[quote] Especially the prosperity-gospel Hollywood Christians Justin has been hanging around with for years now - Hillsong Church, "pastors" Carl Lentz and Judah Smith, etc...and all headed up by Jason Kennedy (of E! News), who seems to have every closeted christian young Hollywood talent of the past 20 something years in this group... (And it all goes right under everyone's radar).

This sounds very juicy, R30.

Can you elaborate on what skeletons they're hiding in their closet, and how are the churches related to the rappers and the molestation? I'm not quite seeing the full picture.

Also, there's that Jason Kennedy.

His name pops up everywhere whenever there's mention of fundies in Hollywood.

He is Taylor Lautner's "best friend," so that's a good start.

Is Jason a closet case too? Are he and Taylor secret lovers, hiding behind "the church?"

And how in the hell did some lowly reporter from E! become so connected to all of these big name Hollywood celebs?

In the linked photo, I love what Taylor wrote to Jason Kennedy: "Thank you for planning the most incredible weekend I could have imagined, @thejasonkennedy. Love you so much."

Yeah, that's totally what straight guys write to each other. Sounds like Taylor's in love with Jason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 25, 2024 5:26 PM

Two closet cases with their two beards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 25, 2024 5:27 PM

Justin enjoyed his time having sex and giving blowjobs but I think he regrets all the drinking and drugs because he already looks 42. He ruined his good looks that's why dresses like a hobo to cover up his wrinkles. If he had only listened to Usher's beauty tips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 25, 2024 5:43 PM

R43 is that for real?

There was another video embedded in the replies to the video you posted.

Supposedly, it's Justin giving Odell Beckham Jr. a blowjob at one of PDiddy's parties, in front of a large crowd of people.

I watched it with my own eyes, but I still don't really believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 25, 2024 5:54 PM

R43 R44 Odell pulls his pants up, some say he was doing lines

by Anonymousreply 45April 25, 2024 5:55 PM

R45 on his dick???

by Anonymousreply 46April 25, 2024 5:57 PM

Beiber probably sucks a good dick. His paps probably taught him well.

by Anonymousreply 47April 25, 2024 6:11 PM

[quote] Beiber probably sucks a good dick. His paps probably taught him well.

His DAD probably taught him well.

Fixed it for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 25, 2024 6:15 PM

R48 are you dumb? Paps is a slang for father. Not paparazzi, moron.

by Anonymousreply 49April 25, 2024 6:21 PM

Oof, looks exactly like your average Liverpudlian skaghead! The girls around him might be screaming still, just for very different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 50April 25, 2024 6:28 PM

Let’s be honest, people are titillated by this. They want behind the curtain and in the club too.

by Anonymousreply 51April 25, 2024 6:39 PM

^ Yes, except I don't want to think about an underage Justin Beaver having his hole blown out by 13.

by Anonymousreply 52April 25, 2024 9:18 PM

R52 It is legal in Italy and Austria. I think they have flown there in a private jet to do "it"...

by Anonymousreply 53April 25, 2024 10:27 PM

Lol R53.

You're deranged.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2024 6:30 AM

Justin looks sexy here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2024 6:36 AM

He seems perfectly normal here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 27, 2024 3:11 AM

That Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith encounter was..... interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 27, 2024 3:13 AM

I had a spiraling bieber removed from my calf last summer.

by Anonymousreply 58April 27, 2024 3:36 AM

Cryyyyyyyin.... over you.

Cryyyyyyyin... over you.

Crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2024 9:49 AM

I like'm scruffy, but I ain't kicking this out of bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2024 10:22 AM

R57 That's such a non-issue. The way people got worked up over that.

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2024 10:23 AM

Oh hell yes, R60.

I would suck on those nipples.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2024 10:56 AM

Pic at R60 is photoshop. Justin has many more tattoos for one. He's covered with no bare skin left. And even Helen Keller can see how badly a few of Justin's tattoos have been applied to this torso which is not Justin's.

I wonder how R62 and R60 are managing life in 2024. You're going to have to pay much more attention or you'll both be destroyed by the amount of false information that is fed to you daily.

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2024 11:04 AM

R60 great pic. I never saw him look that good. The lights will come back once they’re divorced from the phony church arranged marriage. Wish them both well & many smiles 😊

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2024 11:32 AM

Once again, R64. That pic at R60 is FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 65April 28, 2024 11:33 AM

[quote] Pic at R60 is photoshop. Justin has many more tattoos for one. He's covered with no bare skin left.

That photo was probably taken before he got all of his tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 66April 28, 2024 11:47 AM

And yet it was not. It was created in photoshop. Blow it up. You can see how poorly Justin's tattoos have been applied.

I'm tell you now so I don't have commiserate with you later, when the A.I. rampant nowadays has done you wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2024 11:55 AM

The tattoos don't match up with where Justin has them on his body. The tattoo on his left shoulder radiates up around his collarbone. The "V" of the Roman numerals doesn't line up with the placement of on Justin's body and the cross on his chest.

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2024 11:58 AM

[quote] the singer, who has only performed sporadically since canceling his Justice tour after a viral infection caused partial face paralysis in June 2022

Justin is recovering from Ramsay Hunt Syndrome which caused his facial paralysis.

Symptoms include blisters which contain..... you guessed it: herpes zoster virus.

Just more proof that either Diddy or Usher molested Justin. Because they both have it.

[bold]Is Ramsay Hunt contagious?

Is Ramsay Hunt syndrome contagious? The syndrome is not contagious; however, the herpes zoster virus that can be found in the blisters of Ramsay Hunt syndrome can be transmitted to other people and cause chickenpox in those who are unvaccinated against chickenpox and who have never had chickenpox.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 28, 2024 12:00 PM

Justin had a buff twinky body around 2016 2017. It was nice and there was no need to photoshop a fake, which is what R60 is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 28, 2024 12:00 PM

Oh for crissakes. Shingles virus is varicella zoster virus (VZV), the same virus that causes chickenpox. NOT TO BE CONFUSED with genital, anal and oral herpes virus - herpes simplex virus type 1 or type 2 (HSV-1) (HSV-2).

by Anonymousreply 71April 28, 2024 12:04 PM

Goddamn, he's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 28, 2024 12:05 PM

Yes he was 8 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 73April 28, 2024 12:06 PM

He looks just like Aaron Carter did prior to drowning in a bathtub. We can all see where this is headed.

by Anonymousreply 74April 28, 2024 12:08 PM

Exactly, R74.

No wonder Hailey hasn't left him yet.

Her greedy father is probably advising her to wait it out.

Those Baldwins are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 75April 28, 2024 12:11 PM

r72, let me fix that for you

“Damn he WAS hot”

And I, for one, hope he is outed during the Diddy trial. Let him start healing.

by Anonymousreply 76April 28, 2024 12:36 PM

I don't think he is gay R76. I think he is acting like a straight man who was molested by another man when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2024 2:50 PM

R77 he’s bisexual but desperately wants to be straight. Typical Bi closet case.

by Anonymousreply 78April 28, 2024 2:54 PM

[quote] And I, for one, hope he is outed during the Diddy trial. Let him start healing.

Outed?

That's a ridiculous assertion.

Justin isn't gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2024 5:24 PM

So why haven't his "christian" parents intervened?

Aren't they supposed to be super religious?

Why not help Justin?

Oh, they're probably too busy spending his money.

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2024 5:32 PM

Justin is definitely Bi. Bitch, please. He may be a 3-beer Queer with big religious guilt but the guy is totally into some gay action occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 81April 28, 2024 6:17 PM

Yes, he is a bisexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 28, 2024 9:24 PM

R82, what is bisexy?

by Anonymousreply 83April 28, 2024 9:55 PM

A sexy bisexual

by Anonymousreply 84April 28, 2024 10:53 PM

I think his wearing of baggy clothes and hat all the time acts as a “shield” if you will.

I’m surprised he’s not wearing sunglasses most of the time too.

At one point in my life when I was vulnerable and depressed, I was always in big sweatshirts and soft clothing to comfort and protect myself. Obviously I have no clue and he could just like that style of clothing.

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2024 11:20 PM

r57 Toothpick leg convention. Whenever people say Justin is hot and/or talented, I assume it's sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 86April 28, 2024 11:27 PM

It really does look like he’s on his knees giving head in that video.

by Anonymousreply 87April 29, 2024 4:03 AM

The Biebsh ish shpiraling again.

by Anonymousreply 88April 29, 2024 4:10 AM

He’s a dumb bitch

by Anonymousreply 89April 29, 2024 4:16 AM

So music blacks fuck twinks lots?

by Anonymousreply 90April 29, 2024 5:19 AM

Bieber defacing his body with all that horrible, hideous ink years ago was a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 91April 29, 2024 10:18 PM

Just die already!

by Anonymousreply 92April 30, 2024 12:45 AM

F&F the racist troll R90. I can't believe that word is allowed on here.

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote] He should just come out.

As what? A victim of childhood sexual abuse?

by Anonymousreply 94April 30, 2024 1:36 AM

Do you think Diddy will go to jail like R Kelly?

by Anonymousreply 95May 1, 2024 6:10 AM

He is working on a. plea deal now R95 turning in his gangland affiliations. He is also supposedly turning on JayZ any information that he has. But he has done so much that I don't think he will get away with just a slap on the wrist. And it he turns state's evidence, I don't think he will fare too well in jail.

by Anonymousreply 96May 1, 2024 6:15 AM

Thanks for the info r96

by Anonymousreply 97May 1, 2024 6:28 AM

Should say r97, he hasn't been offered one, but I am sure he is trying to convince the Feds he has something worthy to hand over.

by Anonymousreply 98May 1, 2024 6:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!