Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Cuban: I’d Vote for Joe Biden Even if He Was Being Given His Last Rites

[QUOTE]"One will tell you his snake oil will cure everything that ails you. The other will show you details of policies through charts, graphs and statements," Cuban said. “Joe wants to sell the steak, not the sizzle."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2024 1:07 PM

Biden's corpse would be more capable of running the USA competently than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2024 11:16 PM

Yeah, that was his point.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2024 1:50 AM

Cuban defends Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 3:50 PM

Trump can't even stay awake during his own trial. How is he supposed to run the country?

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 4:04 PM

[quote] I’d Vote for Joe Biden Even if He Was Being Given His Last Rites

In our hugely polarized society, that’s how people on both sides feel about voting for their candidate. Consequently, it’s just the small number of independent people in the middle who will decide who will win the election.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 4:09 PM

Cuban's public image makes him one of the least douchey billionaires - as far as it goes.

If ever smokey backroom deals were a real thing, I wish a few of them would chomp some cigars, have a few fingers of bourbon, and make a plan to take down Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 4:23 PM

Release donald's racist "The Apprentice" footage, Mark; talk is cheap.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 12:21 AM

Mark CUBAN doesn’t have the tape. Mark BURNETT does.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 12:23 AM

Oops. Thanks, R8.

Please accept my apologies, Mark Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 12:25 AM

I accept, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 1:09 AM

More than anything, rich people want status quo/stability. This is not something Trump has, or will ever, provide. I doubt Cuban is that liberal. He just doesn’t want chaos.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 1:14 AM

R11 okay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 1:18 AM

I’m OK with that. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 1:27 AM

What the hell was your point there, R12?

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 1:28 AM

I would vote for Kristi Noem's dead dog rather than vote for Trump.

Go Joe Biden!

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 1:32 AM

R5, because we have the world's stupidest electoral 'system.'

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 1:39 AM

I'd vote for one of Biden's turds over Trump.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 1:44 AM

r16, maybe we should do away with political parties. That would get rid of the two party system that locks us into having to choose between two terrible candidates.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 1:44 AM

Why would you say this given the plethora of negative articles about his age and mental clarity that are already out there? Braindead idiot celebs.

And it's a huge insult to Biden given what he has accomplished (and he has done some good things).

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 1:46 AM

Who is Vicki Carr endorsing?

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 1:46 AM

R18 That is the single dumbest fucking shit anyone says. If you had 1000 parties, you do know IN THE END they have to form COALITIONS which end up being EXACTLY like the Democratic or Republican parties you dumb fuck. Grow the fuck up, realize NO ONE can possibly satisfy you, or 90% of this insane country, and vote for the BETTER candidate. JFC you are a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 1:50 AM

R12 Were you in a coma during the summer of ‘20?

Or ‘17?

Or 2011?

Or 2003/2004?

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2024 1:54 AM

r21, if what is causing you to go off the deep end is a fear of losing the two party system, know that other counties manage without having one, albeit by using multiple parties.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2024 1:55 AM

Dump the antiquated, bizarre and unfair Electoral College. It's a killer of "the will of the people."

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2024 1:56 AM

R23 Did you read what I said? They have to form coalitions which end up exactly where we are now. You just want to FEEL better about who you vote for. Also, those countries aren’t exactly stable. Our system seems to be the best.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2024 1:58 AM

r25, you want to keep the status quo, but others are suggesting that we could do better with some major changes. Nonpartisan elections would be a step in the right direction. Obviously, the hyper-partisans and the political hacks wouldn't like that.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2024 2:04 AM

R26 This gullible, naive thing thinks any election will be “non-partisan.” Ahahahahahahahahaha. Ok, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2024 2:40 AM

r27, it would have helped if you had looked up what nonpartisan election means before you commented. "Nonpartisan elections are elections in which all of the candidates for an office are listed on the ballot without party labels identifying any political parties with which the candidates are affiliated or by which the candidates are nominated." There are nonpartisan elections already in the U.S., particularly for elected judges. You have just stated that you didn't know what nonpartisan elections are.

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2024 3:28 AM

R28 And every fucking person knows exactly what party those candidates belong to, genius. Has Mensa contacted you?

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2024 10:39 AM

[QUOTE] Why would you say this given the plethora of negative articles about his age and mental clarity that are already out there? Braindead idiot celebs.

He was just being funny, R19.

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2024 1:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!