Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 14 Trailer Is Out

All the same tired bitches are back.

Doesn't look like Teresa and Melissa are interacting at all, but it does appear the big focus is on psycho Luis and his pissing away Teresa's money, which should be fun.

It also appears Dolores' overly inflated Irish boyfriend is still married. Oops! And Marge's marriage may be on the rocks.

Other than that, same ol' boiler plate drunken antics and bitching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 6:29 PM

If any HW show needs to be cancelled it's this one.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2024 8:13 PM

This franchise really must be dead.

Only one comment.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2024 4:08 PM

These RH shows do not show REAL housewives. These women don't cool and clean their houses.

REAL housewives don't have maids, cooks, gardeners and chauffeurs,

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2024 4:31 PM

R3 Excuse me, I cool my own house. My doarters help.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2024 4:38 PM

Remember fired Housewife Siggy Flicker? The bitch is full blown MAGA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2024 5:30 AM

They're going to milk their husband's prostate with those long fingernails?

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 6:14 AM

I'm watching Season 4 right now on Bravo. I guess they will show each season leading up to the new one.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 8:50 PM

R7. Me too! What a messy season. Love all of the scenes involving Melissa's music career.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 9:39 PM

So Teresa is going to be on Season 2 of House of Villains. She must need the money. It's not even TRAITORS!

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 9:41 PM

Bravo is repeating season 2 today. I forgot just how dark that season was thanks to Danielle and the two Kim's. Teresa was fun back then.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 5:52 PM

R10, I, too, forgot how crazy Danielle S. was!! She wouldn't travel without 'hired' guns!! I watched the reunion eps for that season and can't believe there were only 2 and they weren't done until a year after the season ended.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 5:27 PM

I had no idea Dolores was in a few episodes of the earlier seasons. Apparently she and Caroline are friends. Fun to see her pop up here and there.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2024 5:36 PM

R12, Dolores looked so much more normal back then! I didn't recognize her at first. When she was on screen, I thought to myself that she looks like Dolores. Then, they showed her name and I was shocked. Yes, I know this season is 10+ years ago. I know I look nothing like I did 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 5:44 PM

Best part about watching earlier seasons is witnessing Teresa's evolution from dimwit Joisey wife and mom to mega cunt. What a toxic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 2:56 AM

Absolutely agree, R14. Even by S2, she was on her way to mega bitch.

Her swipes at Caroline Manzo and her son in her second book were horrible. She compared Caroline Manzo's cooking to Olive Garden and said she was only 1/16th Italian. At the reunion, all Teresa kept saying was, "It's a joke! It's a joke!" So was your ape of a husband, Teresa!

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 6:23 PM

Delores has always said she was friends with both Caroline and Dina, the whole Manzo family as well as Teresea. Delores is the only honest housewife. When asked if she was on Ozempic she said yes! Her son was on the show working for the Manzo brothers and their BLK water thing back when he was Twunk status.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!