Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

***MISSING GAY ALERT***

Lincoln, Nebraska: TyIer Goodrich, husband & father of two adopted sons vanishes after an argument and call to 911. Looks like the gays are about to get their very own episode of Dateline!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2024 7:00 PM

Those look like crocodile tears to me!

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2024 12:19 PM

If there was no cell phone or credit card activity after the night he disappeared and it’s been 45 days, it doesn’t look good.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2024 12:20 PM

The real crime is that interviewer not being properly mic’d.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2024 12:22 PM

Dry tears aren't a good look for media interviews, innocent or not.

Scott Peterson comes to mind.

Tyler is very likely no longer with us.

Very sad, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2024 12:27 PM

I wonder how hubby disposed the body?

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2024 12:29 PM

He thinks Susan Smith is tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2024 12:31 PM

The 911 call in advance of Tyler missing is quite concerning. Marshall has some 'splainin' to do.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2024 12:32 PM

Missing guy appears sexy and fun looking. Grieving widow comes across as a dreary drip.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2024 12:33 PM

The interviewer asks some questions that come from a place of suspicion. I don’t know if these reflect chatter in the community, or she just has it in for him.

The whole thing about not cooperating with the police in the beginning and the explanation seems weird.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2024 12:35 PM

Is the man sitting next to him his new, rich, older fiance?

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2024 12:36 PM

Chasten looks rode hard, and put up wet!

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2024 12:42 PM

For me, the suspicious part is that he talked again and again about the kids needing their dad home but he never said that HE did.

Even when the reporter gave him one more opportunity (What message do you have for Tyler? or something like that), it was only about the kids. Not once did he say, “I miss you. I need you. Call me.” Nothing like that.

And in the end he said Call your dad???

The tears were impressive but I think he’s a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2024 12:45 PM

Marshall posted this on Facebook on 12/22/23:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2024 12:46 PM

His lawyer looks like Thomas Markle.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2024 12:49 PM

Normally, I'd cast suspicion on the Michael Keaton lookalike husband, but there's surveillance footage of Mr. Goldilocks scampering away in the night.

My guess is he ran off without a coat into the night, fearing arrest, and subsequently died of exposure.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2024 12:49 PM

Reddit link to above Imgr post if you want to read it that way…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2024 12:53 PM

The fag OJ.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2024 12:54 PM

Suicide. Hubby is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2024 12:56 PM

Body language experts weigh in:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2024 12:59 PM

After seeing R13’s post, I guess I spoke too soon.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2024 1:01 PM

Gurl! That "lispy" voice hitting you every day! Yeah I would bolt too. Nebraska is not known for it's diversity, feel sorry for the kids. Miss thing is obliviously a Narcissist, now more concerned about how he is being perceived and his social media reputation. Something is "off" here.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2024 1:07 PM

R17 is Matt Damon.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2024 1:28 PM

Looking at other articles and Facebook postings does give the story more information and depth, but that still doesn’t explain Marshall’s bizarre crocodile tears in front of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2024 1:34 PM

[quote]Tyler had a domestic violence arrest during a past relationship, he avoided consequences from that arrest through a diversion program.

Smart choice to marry and raise kids with him.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2024 1:34 PM

I love the security footage of Tyler running off into the night. He’s like, “Bye bitch!”

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2024 1:34 PM

Did that reporter go to the Chelsea Clinton School of Television Journalism?

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2024 1:35 PM

Marshall seems concerned for his missing partner but also hated his guts. Weird mix.

If he’s putting his hurt feelings aside to hunt for Tyler then why in his Facebook posting does he keep dropping information bombs about what a horrible person Tyler is (was?), and how Tyler’s mother called him and threatened him with violence?

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2024 1:41 PM

Marshall is the guy quietly doing dishes in the kitchen alone while in the next room Tyler is the life of the party.

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2024 1:45 PM

I think this may be a case of "Gone Gurl" Tyler knows that Marshall will be arrested for his death sooner or later. The only question is whether Ben Affleck will show his dick in THIS movie version

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2024 1:56 PM

Scott Petersen didn't join in the searches for Lacey. Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2024 2:21 PM

Are you a top?

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2024 2:27 PM

Can I have his stuff?

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2024 2:29 PM

One’s a brute, and the other’s a nag. The end. Oldest story in the book.

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2024 3:08 PM

He has (had?) great hair. I see why he is missed so tearfully.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2024 3:28 PM

The biggest tell is Tyler’s lack of cell phone or cc activity after the disappearance.

He could have run off in a rage and somehow died, and they haven’t found the body. Or he was murdered by Marshall right after the initial fight and is buried in the basement or disposed of somewhere.

Or… maybe Tyler ran off and died somehow nearby, like from drugs or drunken fall or something, and nervous Marshall quickly discovered the body and panicked, disposing of the body because he didn’t know what to do. That could also explain his strange behavior.

by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2024 3:38 PM

The DV history explains why the husband wants nothing to do with him. Abusive people eventually break the spirit of their target, so it probably took everything in him to initiate the filing of the divorce.

I now suspect Tyler either offed himself or purposely disappeared and is holed up with a friend, all in order to ruin Marshall's reputation or in order to escape police.

Abusive people are fundamentally cowards, and they go to GREAT lengths in order to cover up their behavior, put on a show for the community, and avoid responsibility, accountability and most importantly, admit they have a problem and are in need of help.

Marshall's probably sleeping better than he has in years.

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2024 3:48 PM

R36 I agree that the husband ran off and killed himself, partly to spite Marshall.

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2024 3:52 PM

R36. His parents may be providing for him in hiding. If he is in hiding, and he's later found out, he and whoever aided him will be in worse trouble with the law than if he had stayed to face the deputies that night.

by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2024 3:53 PM

Not only did Scott Peterson skip the searches for his missing wife, but during a vigil he phoned his mistress and told her he was in Paris and how he missed her (the mistress).

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2024 3:58 PM

WW’d R29 but also damn you! I was going to say the exact same thing!

I was also going to ask if anyone’s searched All Worlds Resort in Palm Springs for Tyler. He’s probably hiding out in that one dark corner with the sling…

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2024 4:54 PM

Look how narrow his head is and how close together his eyes are. He clearly did it.

by Anonymousreply 41January 26, 2024 4:57 PM

Is there going to be some surprise twist where one or both of the teenage sons murdered their dad, and now Marshall is covering?

by Anonymousreply 42January 26, 2024 5:03 PM

And don’t forget his tiny nipples and unfortunate moles, R41! Also clear indicators of motive.

by Anonymousreply 43January 26, 2024 5:07 PM

Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at Marshall’s rear end.

by Anonymousreply 44January 26, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote]His parents may be providing for him in hiding. If he is in hiding, and he's later found out, he and whoever aided him will be in worse trouble with the law than if he had stayed to face the deputies that night.

Here's his dad claiming TyIer's dead:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 26, 2024 6:02 PM

I feel bad for the husband. That haircut works for prople under the age of 24. On him, it looks like he has a dead squirrel glued down.

by Anonymousreply 46January 26, 2024 6:06 PM

R45 Dad seems to be telegraphing for the husband to come forward and tell the truth about what happened.

by Anonymousreply 47January 26, 2024 6:35 PM

I don't think the dad is lying, and I don't think the husband is lying, either. If Marshall was on the phone with 911 when Tyler bolted, they'd be able to sync the call and the video, wouldn't they? Do you really think Marshall would try to fake being Tyler running from the house WHILE he was on the phone with law enforcement? This most likely a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 48January 26, 2024 6:36 PM

R46 The first thing I noticed was that, despite his horrific grief, hubby has been able to keep the sides of his shaved down in an immaculate matter.

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2024 6:37 PM

Why are they doing the interview sitting on a bed?

by Anonymousreply 50January 26, 2024 6:37 PM

How did pizza & movie night with the kids suddenly morph into "I dropped the divorce bomb on him" night? And why initiate that conversation (which then escalated into a 911-call-inducing argument) with the kids present? I'm no parenting expert but I'm pretty sure that's not the time nor the place to initiate that conversation.

Marshall says life has stopped for him, yet he's never once gone out searching for Tyler. If your life has been stopped by your husband's disappearance, the cops are eyeing you as a possible suspect and the wrath of the internet is coming down upon you, wouldn't you want to go out and find your missing husband so that all of that can go away? He claims the reason he hasn't searched is because he wants to "help his kids cope" but judging from that news clip it doesn't appear he's the best coper! Maybe not the best person to be giving those kids coping advice. And couldn't he go out searching while the kids are in school all day? Why aren't the kids out searching? They're teenagers and could go out searching for their missing father themselves. If one of my parents were missing, I'd be out looking for them!

If Tyler indeed left with his phone as is claim, why can't LE ping his approximate location? Supposedly the search dogs followed his scent into a line of trees and then the trail ended as if he'd gotten into a car. Who was the last person he called?

by Anonymousreply 51January 26, 2024 6:38 PM

Trash people, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 52January 26, 2024 6:41 PM

What rich kids should be doing is something in service of people less fortunate for them there's no good reason for them to be participating in fundraisers to enrich their own lives it's just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 53January 26, 2024 6:54 PM

Maybe he bought cilantro by mistake

by Anonymousreply 54January 26, 2024 7:00 PM

This is my breakout role..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 26, 2024 7:05 PM

[quote] Grieving widow comes across as a dreary drip.

So he’s not gay then.

by Anonymousreply 56January 26, 2024 7:08 PM

Are we surmising he came back after he sprinted away and that's when Mr. Crocodile Tears killed him?

Mr. Crocodile Tears (hereinafter referred to as MCT) saying he didn't know anything about the security system seemed odd.

by Anonymousreply 57January 26, 2024 7:09 PM

Tyler asks that you respect his privacy while he completes his transition.

by Anonymousreply 58January 26, 2024 7:36 PM

If he came back it should be on camera, or obvious that it's been tampered with.

by Anonymousreply 59January 26, 2024 8:04 PM

Have they checked the snowy back yard for any bodies that may have stumbled back there and passed out?

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2024 8:10 PM

I listen to the widow talk and all I hear is

ShelbyandDollyShelbyandDollyShelbyandDolly

by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2024 8:21 PM

All the snark and humor aside, this is such a bizarre case. The guy just vanishes after running out of his house? There’s no snow on the ground to obstruct the search and they find nothing?!?

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2024 9:04 PM

Nebraska in the winter?! I'm sure he died from hypothermia probably somewhere remote within 48 hours of leaving. Finding the body will be like a needle in a haystack.

by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2024 9:09 PM

Then why hasn't his phone pinged? Tyler supposedly left with his phone and the person seen running in that grainy video has what appears to be a phone with him. And wouldn't the police search dogs have found him had he died out in the woods? Plus if/when he started to get cold he could've simply gone back home. It's not like the police were camped out at his house waiting to arrest him upon his return.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2024 9:56 PM

Marshall is not grieved, he feels ashamed. He was about to divorce that abusive asshole Tyler and now Tyler committed suicide out of spite. And poor Marshall is suspected of murder.

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2024 10:13 PM

Occa.s' Razor indicates that the last person to see Tyler knows where he is, and what exactly happened to him.

While I have lots of empathy for others who have been exposed to DV, I also understand that unfortunately, the scrutiny on the husband is justified, & it would not at all surprise me if he finally had enough of Tyler's shit, fought back, and killed him accidentally or otherwise.

The father is not wrong. His son is probably expired.

How, where, when, & why are the unknown variables.

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2024 10:14 PM

Occam's Razor.

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2024 10:31 PM

Where is The Gay?

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2024 8:50 PM

THIS IS MORE MOVING THAN SUSAN HAYWARD'S CLIMACTIC SPEECH IN I WANT TO LIVE.

And yes, I'll fly myself right out of here, thank you very much.

Just kidding. The fake sniffles despite the dry eyes are the absolute worst. I'm actually sad for the sons who are going to end with one dead father and one jailed.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2024 9:23 PM

I'm hoping the husband didn't really do it but it sure seems that way.

by Anonymousreply 70January 28, 2024 2:44 AM

"I understand that the spouse is the first suspect but I'm glad we've moved past that." Ummmm. First off that insinuates that there *is* a suspect involved. Was that a slip? Secondly, if it's been moved past then why are you sitting there with a lawyer, homie?

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2024 7:45 AM

I can't tell which one is the top.

Because of this, I can't decide if Marshall did it or not.

Which is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2024 8:27 AM

Marshall is the top. He is one of these lisping types with huge dongs that can be surprisingly hot in the sack. Therefore, not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2024 2:42 PM

They haven't found him yet? Is there a lot of snow in Nebraska?

by Anonymousreply 74January 29, 2024 4:41 PM

Please, come back, gay!

by Anonymousreply 75January 29, 2024 4:58 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 76January 29, 2024 7:51 PM

According to any media connected to the internet there are no updates, and haven’t been any since his husband “broke his silence.”

I wonder if the search parties are still active?

by Anonymousreply 77January 29, 2024 8:00 PM

Spirit told me I was needed here.

The body will be found in a ditch near the railroad tracks.

Please deposit $125 in my PayPal account.

by Anonymousreply 78January 30, 2024 2:15 AM

R74 Flyoverstan was walloped with a couple feet of snow a couple weeks ago but today was close to 50 degrees. It’s been melting off last few days.

by Anonymousreply 79January 30, 2024 2:37 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 80February 1, 2024 3:35 PM

Who will play the gay couple in the lifetime movie?

by Anonymousreply 81February 1, 2024 4:20 PM

Was wondering the same thing, R50!

by Anonymousreply 82February 1, 2024 5:13 PM

Brah needs to up his game, and study Shanda Van der Ark's witness stand testimony, complete with vomiting.

Yeah, it didn't end well for her...but the DRAMA, chile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 1, 2024 5:27 PM

Why does Marshall have a compass pinned to his shirt?

by Anonymousreply 84February 1, 2024 5:39 PM

Any Nebraskans here with updates ?

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2024 1:22 PM

R78 should have signed that “Ghost of Sylvia Browne”

by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2024 1:39 PM

No sign of The Gay yet?

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2024 3:01 PM

I’m eager for an update.

by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2024 3:46 PM

Nebraska Gays: any local gossip?

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2024 5:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2024 9:20 PM

Husby passed a lie detector test + updates:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2024 7:16 PM

[quote]there's surveillance footage of Mr. Goldilocks scampering away in the night.

[italic]”Come Back, Little Blondie”[/italic]

a new play with music

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2024 7:45 PM

Both are very hot. Tyler has changed appearance so many times—looks very different with shaved head army uniform, then twiinkish cut, and finally the beach hippie long hair and beard. Sweet family. Seems loved.

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2024 7:55 PM

Hubby aged better but you can see red’s appeal in younger pics.

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2024 7:56 PM

[quote]Marshall is the top. He is one of these lisping types with huge dongs that can be surprisingly hot in the sack. Therefore, not guilty.

A top would be joining the search effort.

by Anonymousreply 95April 25, 2024 8:09 PM

Tyler works as a prison guard. I don't know why this seems strange to me but it does.

by Anonymousreply 96April 25, 2024 9:00 PM

That just means he’s crazy and/or a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2024 12:36 AM

[quote]That "lispy" voice

[quote]Marshall is the top. He is one of these lisping types

Is "lisp" another word millennials have redefined? I don't hear a lisp at all.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2024 1:18 AM

Yes, prison guards strike me as sadistic, but maybe that’s unfair.

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2024 1:23 AM

He looks as if he likely dismembered him.

by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2024 1:33 AM

Key bump

by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2024 5:30 AM

[quote]Is "lisp" another word millennials have redefined? I don't hear a lisp at all.

You don't hear all those successive strings of esses?

by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2024 8:33 AM

A lisp thoundth like thith, r102, not just "successive strings of esses." That's called sibilance. A lisp is the mispronunciation of sibilants.

by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2024 11:50 AM

Good Lord, those newsreaders are like two blocks of wood. Is Nebraska really that bland and stoic? I wanted to check them for a pulse.

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2024 12:13 PM

This is taking too long.

I think we should just start prosecuting one of them here on DL, and we can switch to the other one later if more comes out.

by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2024 7:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!