Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Travis Kelce is now in a PR relationship with Taylor Swift.

Football and bad music. Two of my least favorite things have joined forces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 5, 2024 10:17 AM

This just confirms to me that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2023 12:17 AM

Awful, unsearchable title, but it's being discussed here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2023 12:22 AM

She is the weirdest.

Why can't she be single for more than five seconds?

Why is she hanging out with his mother already? She's always hanging out with her boyfriends' mothers. She hung out with Tom Hiddleston's mom. Matty Healy's mom. She visited Connor Kennedy's mother's grave with his entire family after only dating him for three months. Joe Alwyn's mom. That makes more sense because they were together for years. But Tom Hiddleston's mother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2023 12:26 AM

Retire already!

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2023 12:48 AM

I think he's adorable for an NFL player, cute and has decent comic timing (from his SNL hosting stint earlier this year). Glad to see Swift with a real man for a change, and not a troubled, sullen Brit posho type like her last several things (Matt Healy, Alwyn, Hiddleston).

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2023 12:50 AM

She is so fucking lucky.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2023 12:51 AM

He’s only into black chicks, so this is a total lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2023 1:00 AM

He likes chocolate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2023 1:01 AM

She’s the female Leo in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2023 1:06 AM

Apparently he likes ladies of color!

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2023 1:11 AM

I had no idea Swift was almost 6' tall! She's 5' 11" tall!

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2023 1:13 AM

To be fair, I dare to say she's finally "dating" someone who doesn't seem to be secretly gay.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2023 1:24 AM

I don’t think he can handle Taylor Swift. He wants a submissive POC girlfriend . Taylor Swift is too powerful for him to control. It will end in tears

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2023 1:28 AM

If anything, Swift wouldn’t be able to handle him. For as many men as she’s been “linked” to, ain’t none of ‘em been 6’5”, 240 pounds of pure NFL meat. Only a woman of color can tame that beast.

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2023 2:28 AM

Her PR is relentless. She could lessons to Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2023 2:57 AM

…give lessons..

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2023 2:59 AM

On a completely unrelated note, the filmed version of her summer tour will be in Theaters on October 13, 2023.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2023 3:14 AM

r11 Yes, with a very long vagine!

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2023 3:35 AM

He's not hot. Kinda avg. The height is a bonus though.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2023 4:32 AM

At least we can be thankful it wasn't Jimmy G.

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2023 4:39 AM

All PR.

It’s like her relationship with the last guy ended because of the problematic stuff that came out about him. She dropped him quick.

I think it’s contract based and I think the reason why the last relationship lasted so long was because of Covid lol.

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2023 4:46 AM

And it’s a stupid move on his behalf because it was black women who hyped him up to be cool.

Now he’s going to lose all his swag with Taylor Swift. He’s officially uncool.

Just like black girls made Justin Timberlake hot (after the white girls grew out of NSync) and then he married Jessica Biel and lost all his appeal lol.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2023 4:52 AM

Relationships can end men’s careers.

I remember reading an article that talked about contractual PR relationships and he said it was typically a male actor who’s been flopping and a budding rising female.

Someone like Scott Eastwood who is only known for his looks and body, keeps his girlfriend off social media.

And then you look at someone like Nick Jonas who exploited it and it destroyed his career.

Shawn Mendes and Brooklyn Beckham are recent examples off the top of my head too.

There’s a whole list of people I could name.

Someone pointed out Justin Hartley and how those networks still handle the actors relationships through PR. He’s pushed to use his marriages as promotion but he’ll turn around and divorce a bitch the next day. Those network actors are all trained to marry to stay wholesome. Like old school Hollywood and politicians.

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2023 5:03 AM

r23 This is interesting. Please list more names.

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2023 5:30 AM

Wow, they are really pushing this one across all media channels, too. I thought Taylor learned her lesson after the Tom Hiddleston embarrassment. She seemed so content to keep things under wraps with Joe Alwyn ... but maybe that was his doing. Taylor seems unable to help herself.

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2023 5:33 AM

It's "True Love," but it's also commerce. From USA Today:

[quote] Travis Kelce sees jersey sales soar after Taylor Swift showed up at Chiefs' game

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2023 2:38 AM

Comedian Ed Kavalee said on Australian TV tonight, "Those American football games are so long, she had the break-up song written before it was over."

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2023 2:29 PM

She’s such a borderline. This attention-seeking hysterical nonsense wasn’t cute in her 20s and now she’s in her 30s. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2023 2:39 PM

I didn't start attention-seeking hysterical nonsense until I was in my thirties.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2023 3:21 PM

I think they are kind of fun. For as long as it lasts. And he has to know their will be a song about him when that happens.

Hopefully, she is going to have a huge impact on the 2024 election. Swifties will vote her way. She's got them registering to vote by a huge amount right now. Republicans are going to come after her. I'm going to support her on social media. Dems just got handed a weapon. Hopefully, they know to let her do it and don't start trying to edit her. She's so much better at it than they are.

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2023 3:23 PM

R30 is exactly right. I’m incredibly leery of the criticism Taylor Swift gets since she came out against Dump and Republicans. I don’t trust any of the negative stuff for that reason. I just think it’s all planted negative criticism, just like Repukes did with Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2023 3:33 PM

Republicans are not happy. This man claims Taylor Swift is homely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2023 12:20 AM

r31 The fact is that her lack of support for Hilary Clinton gave Trump the winning edge. That's when she would have made a difference because her fan base was younger and more impressionable. She refused to support either party and we all know what happened. If you look at the crowds at her current shows, it's basically upper middle class 20 and 30 something white women, many of who will vote Republican because they live in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2023 12:36 AM

R33, well, I’ve heard a zillion reasons why Hillary lost but you’re the first to pull the Taylor Swift card.

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2023 2:21 AM

Jesus, Hillz ardent supporters are nuts. Now it’s Taylor Swift’s fault why Hillary lost in 2016?! 🤨

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2023 2:40 AM

r34 Taylor's lack of support for Hilary was actually a big issue in 2016. She basically got publicly shamed into becoming more political.

by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2023 2:57 AM

It was about 79th on the list of the clusterfuck that was the 2016 election, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2023 3:07 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal and Hiddleston are both straight, as are John Mayer, Calvin Harris, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and Joe Alwyn. Taylor Swift is also straight.

PR hags are fraus and gay men who spend their lives screeching that all the straight celebs they find hot are secretly GAY and that all their girlfriends/wives are BEARDS.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2023 8:40 PM

Not all, R38

Maybe half? 30%? 65%

We’ll never really know.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2023 8:52 PM

Blind item:

The A+ list singer and the NFL player are filming a commercial for the big game. That would explain a lot of this. Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce/”Super Bowl LVII” (Taylor Swift's star power sends Travis Kelce's jersey sales soaring)

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2023 8:59 PM

Kelce is straight, TSwift is not. He's in it for the fame and fortune. His popularity has grown exponentially since they've been publicly linked.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2023 11:33 PM

Fresh ink ✍️ on the contract

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2023 11:41 PM

[quote]Taylor's lack of support for Hilary was actually a big issue in 2016.

Hillary’s disastrous campaign was a bigger issue in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2023 11:49 PM

Hillary won by 10 million votes

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2023 11:51 PM

It’s actually this beyotch’s fault. Voters in Ohio said “nope” to Beyoncé.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2023 11:54 PM

[quote]Her PR is relentless. She could lessons to Kris Jenner.

Taylor’s PR is very good, but not quite at Jennifer Aniston’s level yet.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2023 12:09 AM

R45, Cuyahoga county went OVERWHELMINGLY for Clinton (65%). Bey should have gone into Deplorable country, she's irresistible and those rednecks LOVE Brown Sugar.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2023 1:38 PM

My uber driver in Kansas City said the Kelce/Swift stunt is a bad idea because when they "break up" her fanbase will scorn the KS Chiefs.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2023 1:42 PM

Yes, Swift sold out huge arenas all over the world. Resale tickets were sold at astonishing prices and the movie of her tour is already selling out weeks before it comes out but she really needs publicity.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2023 3:36 PM

Taylor Swift watched the show with Ryan Reynolds , Hugh Jackman and Antoni Porowski. Two closeted and one out gay men. And how could you still believe Travis is straight ?

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2023 5:19 PM

Where does she even find the time for these 10,000 relationships?

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2023 5:37 PM

The interesting takeaway from last nights Jets/Chiefs game was that Ryan Reynolds spent the whole time “chatting” with Hugh Jackman, all but ignoring Blake Lively.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2023 5:48 PM

R52 does Rob know? Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2023 5:57 PM

I can't wait to hear the song she writes about him when they break up.

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2023 7:04 PM

Ryan also spent most of the game sitting firmly on Hugh Jackman’s hand

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2023 7:07 PM

Can someone explain the appeal of this talentless ho?

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2023 7:08 PM

He’s both a tight end and a wide receiver which is considered unusually versatile

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2023 7:17 PM

[quote]He’s both a tight end and a wide receiver which is considered unusually versatile.

Who? Travis Kelce or Ryan Reynolds?

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2023 11:35 PM

This is one of the more painful PR relationships. She can sing, but she can’t act and her exaggerated facial expressions from the box are painful to watch. Still, I guess it’s working because even my local news is covering the story.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2023 11:53 PM

[quote] She can sing

Not that well. I think more accurately she can perform. And she writes very cannily for herself. I don’t think there’s a female singer who has marketed herself so well since Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2023 12:00 AM

This seems to e primarily a male driven obsession.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2023 12:54 PM

Enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2023 12:57 PM

Get it, girl!

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2023 1:00 PM

R61, She showed up to her two of his games and received more attention than the athletes doing the work. She's very much participating in this farce.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2023 1:18 PM

R56 it’s one of the great mysteries of our time.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2023 1:26 PM

Can someone explain why she's so triggering to you?

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2023 2:00 PM

Old people love to shit on what young people like.

Look back at the Beatles and how much the older generation LOATHED them.

I'm not saying Taylor is as good as them, but she inspires similar levels of hatred in old people.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2023 2:35 PM

She's not triggering to some of us 66, we just don't get her appeal. I find her voice to be thin and completely forgettable, she can't dance, I don't find her all that pretty, her personality is a snooze fest...so I don't understand the fascination with her. She seems like a complete bore to me and not that great of an entertainer. I just don't get it. If you do think she's fabulous, then fine.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2023 4:55 PM

[quote]we just don't get her appeal.

Okay, but her music isn't for you. It's not for me, either, which is why I find it easy to ignore/avoid her. Why should her music appeal to middle aged gay men?

I just find it supremely odd that so many posters on a gay website sound exactly like Ben Shapiro when certain topics come up. Weird!

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2023 5:06 PM

This thread makes me think back to those in my parents generation complaining about Elvis and then the Beatles and bad music they just did not get and did not like.

But this is now your world

Swift is I would guess the most adored person in the country today. Those two are by far the most popular couple . And Dylan is the most recognized and popular gay figure in the country ,

It is what it is

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2023 5:10 PM

r68 Perfectly explained. I'm in my 40's and agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2023 5:31 PM

It's fine not to get her appeal. I don't. I think her music is bland and forgettable. She's hit the sweet spot for a generation of women, somehow. Let them have it.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2023 6:23 PM

I think his pee-pee is a grower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2023 12:22 AM

So as someone who’s the same age of Taylor, it’s not just old people who don’t like her.

This isn’t an Elvis / Beatles / Madonna thing.

You guys are comparing her to artists who were risk takers and new that older generations didn’t understand.

I think the problem so many people have with Taylor is that she’s boring.

by Anonymousreply 74October 5, 2023 12:40 AM

That's exactly it, R74, I agree. She's white bread. Dull. White girls and women love her because she IS them - average. She's not overtly sexual and out to get your man. She's not breathtakingly beautiful and threatening. Her lyrics aren't the genius her marketing work so hard to claim - anybody could write them. She is relatable to dorky, everyday people. When she does bag a hot man (or woman), her fans celebrate because they think if she can do it, maybe one day I can too.

by Anonymousreply 75October 5, 2023 12:52 AM

Anyone catch those shots of Aaron Rodgers at the game looking glum that he's not in a relationship with Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 76October 5, 2023 5:59 AM

R75 Absolutely. Most Taylor Swift fans are white and female.

She’s there Regina George.

Look - all white girls lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 5, 2023 6:24 AM

This is what Hitler wanted the world to look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 5, 2023 6:25 AM

It’s so white.

If there are men, they are just husbands / boyfriends / fathers and “gay besties”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 5, 2023 6:29 AM

And if people want to negate - this is a Beyonce crowd.

It’s a whole mix of races. People would assume or say it’s just black women and black gays but that’s not true at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2023 6:34 AM

Older white women love Pink. I don’t know what happened cause I grew up with her as a teenager and within the last 10 years she’s become the soundtrack to soccer Moms.

But she has talent and her live shows are incredible.

by Anonymousreply 81October 5, 2023 6:43 AM

P!nk is for the fraus who think they're badass, and cuss and drink wine at soccer games.

by Anonymousreply 82October 5, 2023 10:33 AM

Kelce thinks it's too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2023 12:28 PM

R83 Cause it’s going to hurt his career in the long run.

That whole “there she is” TV moment was staged. They happened to catch him looking up at her and gushing. So staged.

And she got booed and it’s hurting him. Not her but it’ll hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2023 4:31 PM

Her relationships have for the most part, hurt all her ex-boyfriends careers except Harry Styles. She’s like the kiss of death. When she breaks up with them, she demonizes them and hurts their value / brand for the women who would be paying attention to their careers.

She’s been single from Joe Joe Jonas for like 12-13 years and she’s still trying to demonize him / hurt him / use him for PR using his divorce from Sophie Turner.

Calvin Harris, her last boyfriend, The 1975, Tom Huddleston were all effected negatively by their relationships with her.

by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2023 4:34 PM

I'm just popping in to say, Jakey G, if you're reading this, call me. I'll do things to you that will make Tay-Tay dry heave.

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2023 4:47 PM

It’s the start of a true love story. There will be some ups and some downs but this is going to be love.

And the only thing that is going to hurt him is if he suddenly stops catching footballs thrown at him or an injury that puts him down.

US Royalty

I see an elected position for one of them in time maybe the senate..

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2023 4:53 PM

It’s pretty obvious now the NFL paid her for that appearance trying to bring in a new audience. I follow a lot of NFL accounts and teams and the flood of Taylor posts at the game is still going on. 100s a day across all sports accounts either run by the NFL or adjacent.

Judging by the comments a lot of straight guys don’t give a shit about her either. The push is obnoxious and probably not Taylor’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2023 5:37 PM

Sinatra, Elvis, Beatles, Swift four of the biggest ever, and they all have one thing in common , the elders and snobs hated them when they gained fame, and their early fame, , at least in the US for the Beatles all driven by young white girls.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2023 5:55 PM

R89

Make that more than one thing in common

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2023 5:57 PM

This one blows my mind. Her concert documentary movie opens in 7 days. It could crack $100 mil opening weekend. She owns a giant piece of it. This will be the most lucrative 30 days of her career and after a long string of somewhat obvious PR romances, she shows up at a football game for her new boyfriend where she can be photographed 10 days before her movie opens???? wow.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2023 6:06 PM

She'll be 34 in December. She's getting desperate.

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]Sinatra, Elvis, Beatles, Swift

BWAAAH. One of these doesn't belong in a list of the greats. Sorry, she's mediocre, but has a great PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2023 6:52 PM

[quote] Her concert documentary movie opens in 7 days. It could crack $100 mil opening weekend. She owns a giant piece of it.

It supposedly cost her $10 million to get the concert filmed. Most big films can spend tens of millions of dollars, or hundreds of millions of dollars, to promote a film. This relationship and the attendant press and audience obsession with it is incredibly brilliant. If this weren't True Love©️ you could swear that it's just A++++ marketing.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2023 7:20 PM

R93

I’d Elvis were black it’s doubtful you would know who he is today. You would not know him as The King.

And when the Beatles hit the states in 1964 they were seen as a fad, with barely ok sappy music and interesting haircuts , and lots of crazy young female fans.

Now we see them as giants .

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2023 7:28 PM

WE will NEVER see Swift as a "giant." Sorry, but the girl can't sing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2023 7:34 PM

Swift may not be a hugely strong singer, but she can write and craft great songs that obviously speak to millions of people, especially younger women.

Sinatra could sing but couldn't write. Elvis could sing and perform well, but not write a lick. Only the Beatles could do it all. Swift is a singer-songwriter-performer who's captured the zeitgeist, resulting in massive popularity.

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2023 7:53 PM

She’s the Jennifer Aniston of the musical world. Average level of talent but TONS of PR spin and media-driven interest in her personal life. Otherwise bland and seems pleasant and non-threatening.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2023 9:28 PM

The only good side I see about all this Swift-Kelce media circus it's that at least for a while sports/gossip media outlets can stop endorsing Aaron Rodgers' pathetic beardings. Prior to Swift-Kelce some media outlets were still trying to push that phony tale of him "dating" the Milwaukee Brewers' heiress but now, no one seems to care much about what Aaron does, says or thinks. So, if he wants to seek attention, then this could be his perfect oportunity to come out once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2023 9:40 PM

R75 nailed my feeling to a “T”.

by Anonymousreply 100October 6, 2023 1:27 AM

TL;DR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 6, 2023 1:39 AM

He appears to have had a Total Babe phase....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 6, 2023 2:35 AM

Blind Reveal: this is not a relationship they are in… what pathetic scums they are…

Apparently the A+ list singer was much more concerned with posing for the cameras and getting those free commercials from the sports entity than quality time with the "boyfriend's" mom. This is going to fizzle out so fast. It could end up being worse than the tragedy of the handmade t-shirt actor. Taylor Swift/Donna Kelce/Travis Kelce/Tom Hiddleston (Donna Kelce’s 3-Word Response To Meeting Taylor Swift Is Underwhelming) (Taylor Swift Rocks Bikini, Gets Close With Tom Hiddleston At July 4th Party (PHOTOS))

by Anonymousreply 103October 7, 2023 4:18 AM

Honestly, I think he’d be most comfortable with Black pussy.

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2023 5:05 AM

<- Call me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 7, 2023 5:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 7, 2023 5:43 AM

All you Taylor Swift haters need a dose of Swiftamine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2023 4:52 AM

R91 it was announced a few days ago that it's already sold over $100 million in presale.

by Anonymousreply 108October 8, 2023 8:25 AM

Taylor and Bey-once must be in a death battle for the most publicized/over exposed non talents of all time. I have had to snooze/hide 20 Bey FB suggestions of groups detailing that Bey brough 45 billion to the US Economy/she's cured rectile disfunction etc. Once Taylor's tour got all the PR, then Bey's team went into action saying Bey's tour was the biggest of all time, played to the most people. Taylor then shows up working for the NFL. If Patrick Mahomes wasn't married, I'd imagine she would have been his gf of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2023 11:09 AM

R109

I am impressed

You sure know a lot about these people. Most sane adults I know are not nearly as well versed on these pop stars as you.

You spend a lot of time studying?

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2023 11:50 AM

R110 thank you for the complement. Thank God you could find time in your busy day to check out the thread and offer your 2 cents. Now go back to picking the butt buggers out of your arse.

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2023 2:50 PM

R111

You are more than welcome. It’s informative well researched posts like yours giving insight to these pop stars is how I stay abreast.

Keep your insights coming

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2023 2:58 PM

compliment

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2023 5:44 PM

It’s been a tough 7-8 days now with all the killing and tragedies. Little time to discuss Americas favorite, sweetheart and singer. And of course Americas most popular couple.

She was at the game and helped cheer the Chiefs over mighty Denver to win the game,

she was seen chatting with her future FIL and her future MIL who was wearing some type of swiftly bracelet if I understand bracelets , other than handcuffs , which I don’t.

It’s great to see wold class talented people find each other and fall in love. Such an honest sweet story.

True love is in the air

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2023 1:24 PM

$$$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2023 1:44 PM

His look at the Derby today... hahahaaaaaa what a fool

by Anonymousreply 116May 4, 2024 9:27 PM

Taylor & Travis = alcoholics

by Anonymousreply 117May 5, 2024 9:47 AM

I like the suit and Travis in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 5, 2024 9:52 AM

This caveman is incredibly annoying.

by Anonymousreply 119May 5, 2024 10:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!